SAFETY PRECAUTIONS CLEANING PROCEDURES AND POLICIES
Protecting my clients from illness has always been a NUMBER ONE PRIORITY.
I would like to reassure you that I will take all precautions to maintain a sterile environment at my studio so that my littlest clients and their families are protected.
- I ask that all clients coming to the studio to have their temperature checked to ensure a safe working environment.
- A waiver of liability form will need to be signed before arriving at the studio.
- A register will be filled in upon arrival at the studio
- I will be wearing a mask while working.
- I already wash my hands regularly, however I will be sure to wash my hands before, during, and after our session. Hand sanitizer will be located in my studio including the front door, bathroom and sitting area. I ask that all clients wash their hands right before they leave their house and once again upon arrival at the studio
- The studio will be deep cleaned after each session. Every surface will be sanitized and all props including blankets, wraps, toys and clothing will be washed and throughly cleaned in between sessions. Until further notice, NO outside props will be allowed in the studio.
- When the stay at home is lifted and I am able to return to scheduling, I will only be scheduling ONE session every other day to ensure 24- 48 hours between clients. This will allow time for sanitizing and cleaning the space. Until further notice, immediate family members are only allowed in the studio.
- There will be a ‘no shoe policy‘ going forward in the studio. I will be requiring that upon entry, all shoes are to be removed by the doorway.
With 3 children of my own at home along with the safety of your family, my studio has a very strict NO-SICK policy. Clients will be required to disclose and reschedule the session if their child or anyone coming into the studio has had a fever or any other symptoms such a a cough, runny nose, vomiting, etc. in the last twenty-four hours. To reschedule, please contact me as soon as possible. There will be NO fee to reschedule and you will receive priority booking should you need to change your session date due to illness of any kind.